The Outpatient Clinic at Bowral & District Hospital is located at the rear of the hospital, entrance is via Ascot Road, Bowral
Clinics currently facilitated within the Outpatients Clinic are:
- Memory Clinics are held on Tuesdays by appointment.
- Geriatrics Clinics are held on Thursdays by appointment.
- Pain and Rehabilitation Clinics are held on Monday and Thursday by appointment.
- General Medicine Clinics are held on Wednesdays by appointment.
- Respiratory Clinics are held on Wednesday and Respiratory Lung Function testing are conducted on Fridays with our Respiratory Specialists. Referrals are required for all patients utilising the Outpatient Clinic referral form.
The following clinics are conducted at Bowral & District Hospital's Outpatients Clinic however referrals must be made via the contacts numbers listed
High Risk Podiatry - appointments are made through Camden Office on 4654 6155
Haematology - enquiries regarding appointment process are made through 8738 5166
Gynaecology - appointments are made through the Maternity Unit Secretary on 4861 0186
Specialists currently available in the Outpatients Clinic are:
- Dr Guy Bashford - Staff Specialist in Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- Dr John Barnett – Staff Specialist in Geriatrics
- Dr Irshad Ali – Staff Specialist Respiratory and General Physician
- Dr Richard Lim – Staff Specialist General Physician
- Dr Joshua Florida - Staff Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr Andrew Foote - Visiting Medical Officer, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Please note that for all clinics appointments will be made on receipt of the referral.
Pain & Rehabilitation Clinic appointments will be made on receipt of referral and returned pain questionnaire.
Geriatrics Clinic appointments will be made on receipt of referral, blood work, CT scans and past medical history.
Please fax all referrals to us on 02 4861 0172 and ensure patient’s correct contact details are included. The Outpatient Clinic Secretary will then follow up the referral with the appropriate clinician and contact the patient and/or clinic to confirm appointment.
When referring patients to the Outpatient Clinic at Bowral & District Hospital please include patient’s carer details where applicable including carer’s name and contact number.